Innovative, Eco-Conscious Products for Swift Productivity
At Swift Office, one of our top priorities is giving our clients the best office products available. Even back when we sold typewriters and calculators in the early 1980s, we sought out equipment that allowed businesses to improve their productivity and, by extension, their profitability.
As part of this tradition, Swift is proud to partner with Ricoh, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of printers and other office products and solutions. This alliance helps ensure the success of both your business and ours today and for many years to come.
A Swift History of Ricoh
For more than 75 years, Ricoh has been an innovator in the office equipment field. Here are some of their notable achievements:
- 1955: Releases first office copier.
- 1962: Ricoh Industries, USA opens.
- 1975: Ricoh wins the Deming Prize—an international award for achievements in Total Quality Management—for Wide Quality Control (CWQC) program (wins a 2nd time in 1979).
- 1989: Ricoh California Research Center (now Ricoh Innovations) opens to create advanced technology and new business opportunities.
- 1990: Ricoh’s ARTAGE 8000 hits the market and earns recognition as the fastest digital color copier in the world.
- 1999: Ricoh’s energy-efficient products wins the Demand-Side Management Award of Excellence in the Copier of the Future division from the International Energy Agency.
- 2003: Ricoh wins the World Environment Center’s gold medal for sustainable development.
- 2005: Corporate Knights, Inc. names Ricoh one of the 100 most sustainable corporations in the world.
- 2014: The EPA gives Ricoh the Energy Star™ award for Excellence in Energy Efficient Product Design.
- 2016: The Ethisphere Institute recognizes Ricoh as one of the world’s most ethical companies for the seventh time.
Swift’s Available Equipment
For information on Swift’s stock of office equipment, go to the following pages:
How You Benefit
Why buy something if you don’t know what’s in it for you? Click the links below to learn how you benefit from Swift’s products and services:
If you’d like to discuss the advantages of our partnership with Ricoh,